- Experience of setting up and overseeing recruitment campaigns
- Use of the government used recruitment system, WCN, would be a big advantage
- Work would be based out of our Bamber Bridge, Preston office.
Day to day work:
- Supporting the end to end recruitment process (single joint internal/external campaign).
- Support recruitment managers on the best approaches in practice for the campaign which covers the Cumbria and Lancashire area
- Support the development and publishing of job adverts alongside managers to ensure correct terms and wording are used to target candidates
- Use of the WCN recruitment system where vacancies are managed from candidate application through to appointment
- Use of MS Outlook, Word and Excel in managing responsible areas of the recruitment process
- Organised progress meetings
The following skills and experience are needed:
- Previous experience in recruitment - experience of setting up and overseeing recruitment campaigns
- Use of the government used recruitment system, WCN, would be a big advantage.
- The candidate would need to be IT literate (use of MS Outlook, Word and Excel are required) and able to quickly up-skill to use systems never used before (mainly the WCN recruitment system).
- Need to be organised and responsible for ensuring that venues are booked, interview panels identified, interview packs provided to those interviewing, interview schedules are in place.
- Excellent communicator to ensure that the small recruitment group (which this candidate will be part of) and those involved in the interview process are informed and kept up to speed on developments throughout the recruitment process and that actions are completed to ensure timescales are achieved
- Ability to deliver to tight timescales
- HR experience would be an advantage.
Additional benefits for this role include:
- Free on site car parking .