Recruitment and Administrator Coordinator
18 month contract
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Recruitment & HR Coordinator. This is a contract role based in Cambridge for 18 months.
Salary: £28,000 per anum + 5% end of contract bonus depending on experience
My client is a world leader in technological innovation, building some of the most important products in both the software and hardware industry. They believe in the value of research, for our own work and for the world we live in.
- Processing interview requests. Liaising with staffing, hiring managers and candidates.
- Coordinate complex interview schedules, manage all interview queries and handle pre, during and post interview logistics
- Processing new hire requests and coordinate on-boarding logistics and manage new hire queries.
- Managing new hire induction day
- Providing support for meetings and events
- General administrative duties.
- Must have experience working in an administration role would be preferable
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and use their own initiative
- Experience working within a global organisation, across multiple time zones, would be desirable, but not essential
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook essential)
- Experience of IT and tracking systems for recruitment scheduling
- A strong administrator
- Excellent planning and organisational skills (ability to multi-task and prioritise)
- Ability to manage complex scheduling
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
CV Deadline: 12.00pm Monday 20th May 2019