We are currently looking for a Recruitment & Compliance Administrator to join an exceptionally high quality Public Sector Resourcing Team. The company is looking to expand and grow and the Recruitment & Compliance Administrator would be at the core of this. You will be working with the team to make sure our candidates are suitable and legally allowed to work for our agency. You will be working with our in house system as well as Excel, word and outlook. Telephone communication is a key part of the role with our candidates so confidence with communicating with people is a must.
We are a specialist agency so will you gain a high level of knowledge and experience in the field, which will give you the tools in order to build a successful career with us.
- Collecting documentation from candidates; this will be by phone, email and in person
- Scanning and attaching documents to our dedicated computer system
- Professional registration checks on all candidates
- Applying for candidate DBS and other Government security checks
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Team player
- A positive, friendly and enthusiastic individual who is willing to go the extra mile
- Previous experience working within a compliance or office role is desirable but not essential
Please note that due to the nature of the work and the client base, you will need to have a full driving licence, own vehicle is not essential.
Please note that the role is initially a 1 year maternity cover and will be reviewed towards the end of this.
Interviews will consist of a short competency based assessment so please make sure you are available for at least 1 hour.
Please apply online with an up to date CV, or send a CV and cover letter