We are recruiting for 2 Internal Recruitment and Resourcing Advisor positions working within NHS Digital. These are long-term temporary roles to start asap, paying £15 per hour
If you have experience of working within recruitment, either internally or with an agency, then this may be the opportunity for you
- Location: Working from home but then a hybrid model will be introduced where you will work some days in the office and some days at home - the office will be based in Leeds City Centre - LS1 so ideally you can travel into the office when required, max 3 days per week
- Hours: Monday- Friday 37.5 hours a week - flexible hours between 8-6
- Assignment length: 6-12 months (may be extended subject to business requirements)
- Salary: £15.00 per hour (Annually £29,500)
NHS Digital are the national information and technology partner to the health and social care system using digital technology to transform the NHS and social care.
This post is aligned to the HR Recruitment and Resourcing team which is accountable for providing an outstanding Recruitment Service across NHS Digital.
- You will be putting the customer at the heart of everything we do and looking for ways to continually improve the Candidate and Hiring Manager experience
- You will engage in proactive candidate contact to provide guidance and support as they progress through the recruitment journey. Working collaboratively with internal teams to ensure a smooth candidate experience i.e. onboarding, generalist HR, DST?s.
- You will use proactive sourcing; attraction using various methods including social media aligned to the organisations diversity strategy
- Working with the Business Partners to create compelling, enticing and interesting job adverts to ensure we attract the right calibre and diversity of candidates
- You will also be conducting interviews
The successful candidate will have experience in the following will have experience in:
- Resourcing - Identifying, attracting and assessing to get the right people for the organisation
- How to work with social media resources and channels to lead campaigns
- How to conduct fair and objective assessments
- Different market insights into competitor organisations, their performance, culture, reward, benefits and learning offering
- People Analytics - Using analytics to inform organisation decision-making
- How data is generated, organised and extracted
If this role sounds of interest to you then please apply now or send your CV directly to myself