I am working in partnership with an established care provider to recruit a recruitment and retention coordinator for their team.
Employed on a full time basis, you will be based within their warm, friendly and busy office on the Solihull/Warwickshire borders.
As the recruitment and retention coordinator for all business streams, you will manage the recruitment process from start to finish. You will be responsible for attracting the highest quality care professionals to join their team.
Your role will be varied and will include:
* Candidate attraction and management
* Developing, implementing and managing recruitment strategies and processes (this could include advertising, sponsored events and marketing)
* Managing the employment process from advertising, through to pre-employment and checks and maintaining employee records
* Booking, maintaining and updating relevant training requirements
* Monitoring quality and compliance and health and safety requirements, whilst ensuring HR standards are being upheld
This is the perfect opportunity for a skilled recruitment professional who wants to move into the internal recruitment arena and really make the role their own.
You will be pro-active, professional, innovative, driven and have excellent communication skills.
Recruitment experience is ESSENTIAL for this role, and a knowledge of the care industry would be an advantage.
In return, you will receive a salary between £23000 and £25000 per annum, a generous annual leave allowance and access to continued training and progression.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply online today or forward your CV via email.