Have you ever thought about being a Recruiter? Does the idea of helping someone find their dream job fill you with excitement and brings you job satisfaction? This is a fantastic opportunity for you to join a world leading organisation who are visionaries in their field. Where you will be given the chance to grow within the business and truly become the best version of yourself.
In addition to joining a remarkable organisation you will receive the following benefits:
- Quarterly Bonus (Eligible after probation)
- Advanced Company Pension
- Life Cover & Private Healthcare (including a subsidised Gym Membership)
Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 - 5:15 (Must be flexible for occasional paid overtime)
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
You will be responsible for:
- Identifying and onboarding new talent by attending career fairs
- Managing recruitment database and conducting end to end interviews to ensure the best talent is recruited into the business
- Giving candidate feedback by managing job postings and applicants.
- Shortlisting candidate's by CV screening
You will excel in this role if you are:
- Educated to degree level
- A whizz with MS Packages including Excel and Power point
- A master at achieving targets
If you have been looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career, apply now and we will be in touch soon.