Are you an experienced Recruitment professional looking for their next challenge?
Do you want to work for an organisation that improves countless lives?
If yes, then this is the perfect opportunity for you!
Brook Street are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Assistant to join a Nottinghamshire NHS organisation on an initial 9-month contract. This role will be focused on the recruitment and retention of high-quality staff and candidates, overseeing the onboarding process for new starters and being the first point of contact for the trust`s internal recruitment.
Role - Recruitment Assistant
Hourly rate - £16.47 - £18.98 (DOE)
Hours - 37.5 hours per week working Monday to Friday.
Location - Nottinghamshire (NG8)
Duration - 9 months initially with potential extension
This is a fantastic opportunity to use your recruitments skills to contribute to the essential care that this NHS trust offer, as well as developing new skills and furthering your career in the process. It is essential that candidates have recruitment experience and can deal with a large workload, recruiting in volume and can show great organisation skills.
The Candidate -
- Recruitment experience is essential to this position
- Previous NHS recruitment experience would be ideal but not essential
- Needs to be able to manage the full recruitment cycle for a high volume of applicants
- Database management knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to remain calm and organised when faced with the pressure of a high volume of work.
Role Responsibilities -
- Oversee and manage the recruitment process for new starters and ensure a high rate of staff retention
- Report to and work closely with the Senior Recruitment Advisor, offering support throughout the entire recruitment process
- Stay up to date with company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance is in place for all new starters
- Advertising roles effectively
- Sourcing candidates for a variety of roles within the trust
- Supporting the internal recruitment team with other ad hoc duties
If you are looking for your next opportunity within recruitment, then this could be the perfect role for you! This is a great chance for candidates to become a part of a fantastic NHS organisation, and a part of a high functioning team delivering an excellent service to hiring managers across the trust.
A full UK driver`s license is preferred but not essential.
To be considered for this role please apply now to hear back from one of our consultants with more details.