Job Title - Recruitment Assistant
Location - Barton - Upon - Humber
Pay - Negotiable, dependant on experience
Hours - Monday to Friday 08:30am- 5:00pm
Contract - Temporary (potential to go permanent)
- Conduct outbound telephone interviews
- Assist the Recruitment Team and Head of Recruitment
- Your role will involve direct contact with the general public
- You must be able to accurately capture respondent responses
- Occasional data entry tasks
- Working from a scripted questionnaire, you will be required to follow questions and take note of the respondents comments in real time whilst ensuring the conversation remains on track.
- You must represent Explain abiding by its brand values at all times and ensure all contact with respondents is carried out in a professional manner ensuring respondents have a positive experience during their interview.
- Finalising the final outcome - Whether the candidate will go through to second stage.
Key Skills needed:
- Excellent communication
- Confident telephone manner
- Experience in fast pace environment or experience in volume work
- Experience in recruitment & telephone interviews would be desired but not essential
- Confident to make a final decision and use own initiative
- Driving licence (preferred but not essential)