Candidate Care Representative | Bradford/Leeds
Are you looking for a step on the ladder into the world of Recruitment? We're expanding and have several vacancies to join our team in BRADFORD with immediate starts.
At Brook Street our ambition is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We connect more than 600,000 people every day to meaningful work across a wide range of skills and industries helping to power the success of clients around the world.
Working for us means you'll be part of a family of brands, each uniquely positioned to address different talent challenges. Our business is crammed full of experts with decades of experience, balanced by a plethora of new stars. And you could be one of them!
We offer the best of both worlds: the security that a global business with financial firepower brings, as well as the warmth of a boutique agency family environment with a thriving team spirit.
As a Candidate Care Representative for our Centre of Recruitment Excellence, you'll be the first point of contact for the candidates we place with clients, providing them with the best possible service. You'll love talking to people and building relationships, and you'll need to have excellent customer service skills, a real desire to help and an inquisitive nature!
What you'll be doing:
- Be the one stop shop for candidates' work-related queries from point of offer onwards
- Use your strong administrative and organisation skills; this is a fast-paced role so you'll need the ability to prioritise tasks and work independently, but also ask for help when you need it
- Dealing with candidates payroll
- Booking Holidays
- Check in and client calls
- Liasing with candidates and clients in relation to pay queries
- Strong customer service would be essential
- and renewing contracts for the workers places with our clients
- Investigate pay queries or update candidates' details on our internal tracking systems
- Dealing with HR related queries
- Don't worry if these are things you haven't done before - we'll give you full training and make sure you're comfortable with what you're doing before you go live!
- In a Customer Service, Retail, Hospitality & Leisure or Sales role and looking for a new career direction? Or…
- A recent graduate unsure of your first step into the world of work?
Whatever your background, experience isn't necessary. If you can demonstrate the key behaviours we are looking for, we want to talk.
So, what's in it for you?
- A boutique agency family feel, within a global organisation
- The opportunity to be part of a friendly and supportive team at Brook Street as well as a member of an expanding and innovative part of the ManpowerGroup
- Unparalleled training and support with plenty of opportunities for career pro-gression
- Great office location close to Altrincham town centre, with easy access by public transport and with loads of parking nearby.
- 22 days' annual leave (rising with service) plus bank holidays
- Work the ethical way - join a business that has been named one of the world's most ethical for twelve years running!
At ManpowerGroup, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
ManpowerGroup are a Level 3 Disability Confident Leader, for our commitment to helping those with disabilities into employment. Level 3 Leader status is an external validation of our commitment to supporting those with disabilities to obtain and retain meaningful employment.
Mental Wellbeing As an organisation, we want to meet the recommended core standards for a healthy workplace as set out for all employers in the government's Thriving at Work. We recognise creating cultural changes in an organisation is a complex task that requires a multi-tiered approach, which is why we have trained over 50 Mental Health First Aiders within our organisation to make a positive difference to our workforce.
If you feel you require any reasonable adjustments in to apply for a vacancy at ManpowerGroup UK or its affiliated brands, please email or speak directly to your Talent Acquisition Business Partner.