We are recruiting for a consultant to join our every growing successful Lincoln Branch.
Our primary clients are government and public sector departments all over Lincolnshire, including Scunthorpe, Grimsby, Sleaford and Grantham. We have a large volume of temp staff already working for us and it will be your role to manage these as well as bring on new clients generating new business.
The purpose of this role is to find suitable candidates and fill bookings within very tight deadlines. This is a very process driven role that is suited to someone methodical, who possesses excellent time management and multi-tasking ability whilst able to give exceptional customer service to clients and candidates at all times.
Daily duties include but are not limited to:
- Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates
- Liaising with clients and candidates on a regular basis
- Visiting and maintaining relationships with clients
- High level of admin; such as processing timesheets, holiday requests and security check paperwork
- Referencing candidates
- Managing agency staff such as dealing with sickness, performance issues etc.
- Taking and filling bookings within tight and strict deadlines
- Working to daily and monthly targets
- Working as a vital part of a small team
- Constant growth of candidate and client base required through business development
Full training is provided as well as continuous support.
Salary: £18,000 (Negotiable dependant on experience).
Hours: Full Time 9am -5.30pm
Previous or similar experience is desired but not essential. If you would like more information on the role please email your CV along to the Lincoln Branch or call 01522 528115
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!