Brook Street Peterborough is currently looking for a passionate and driven individual to join our busy team.
Do you have excellent communication skills and want to be rewarded for your achievements? If so, then a career in recruitment with Brook Street is the perfect option for you.
At Brook Street, we understand that people drive our business, so we are always looking for talented, driven individuals who would like to pursue a career within the recruitment industry.
You will be required to deal with clients face to face and via telephone so you must be professional and have excellent communication skills. A full driving licence is a must so you can visit your clients over the East Anglia area.
The successful candidate will be joining our Public Sector team who cover the East Anglia region including Cambridge, Peterborough, Kings Lynn, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds and Great Yarmouth.
You don`t need previous experience to join our team as an Account Coordinator, however we are looking for key skills and attributes.....
- Able to work as part of a highly proactive team.
- Able to deliver results in a target driven environment.
- Able to deliver the highest level of customer support.
- The ability to work to a high work load and multi-task
The role will include, but will not be restricted to;
- Advertising vacancies and screening candidates suitability for the roles
- Providing our clients with CV's within agreed service levels
- Registering and pre-interviewing candidates
- Arranging interviews with candidates and clients
- Completing compliance and reference checks prior to the candidate starting
- Arranging and attending client visits across East Anglia on a weekly basis
- Meeting agreed service levels and targets
- Chasing and entering workers timesheets, hours, sickness and holiday
- Answering telephone and email queries from candidates and clients
This is a full time role Monday to Friday 9:00am - 17:30pm. The salary will be £19000 per annum. The role will be a fixed term contract for 6 months with the view to go permanent with the right candidate.
If you feel like a career in the Recruitment Industry would be the new path you are seeking or currently work in the Recruitment Industry looking for a change apply online today or contact Brook Street on 01733 410810!