If you are motivated by success and delivering excellent service, a career in recruitment may be right for you. By applying to become a Recruitment Consultant, you will be joining an industry which contributes over £35.1 billion per year to the UK economy.
Starting in the recruitment industry with Brook Street means you will be offered industry-leading training, the security of a nationally recognised brand that has been trading since 1946. We`ve come a long way since the 1940`s and in 1965, we became the first employment agency to be listed on the London Stock Exchange. Since then, we`ve developed Brook Street Social care and launched industry leading tools.
In 2010 we launched the Quality at Work Programme to provide a consistent and leading recruitment service to clients and candidates, so we`re looking for candidates who can combine excellent interpersonal skills with a target driven, achieve anything attitude.
A successful Recruitment Consultant will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus bonus potential and the day to day role involves
- Marketing Brook Street as the chosen agency to local employers
- Delivering tailored solutions to employers based on their individual needs
- Escalating high value sales opportunities to senior Brook Street staff
- Sourcing and interviewing each Brook Street candidate
- Fully vetting candidates against stringent client requirements
- Adhering to legislative requirements and ensuring compliance
- Delivering a genuine thank you to candidates who exceed expectations
- Dealing with sometimes complex and sensitive situations
A background in Business to Business sales or account management would be advantageous but not essential
Successful recruitment consultants spend most of their time speaking to employers, so business acumen is essential.
Working in a modern, open-plan office in the heart of Bristol, you`ll be responsible for covering roles in the Southwest. Due to the location of employers we work with, being a driver is essential.
Joining Brook Street means you`ll be challenged, rewarded and recognised for your success and that`s why we have employees with over 35 years service in the business. To join them, please apply.
To apply for this job please contact Chay at our Bristol branch on 01179 264552