Brook Street Nottingham have an exciting opportunity waiting for a passionate and driven person to join the temp team as a recruitment consultant
Brook Street is one of the leading recruitment agencies and has been established throughout the UK for over 70 years. Due to this sustained success, we work with some of the leading organisations in supplying quality temporary and permanent staff.
This is a permanent role working Monday to Friday 08.45 - 17.30.
The role of a temporary`s recruitment consultant involves
* Winning new business through a range of sales activities with involves calls, marketing campaigns, networking and Sales visits.
* Identifying potential sales leads and following through until conversion.
* Working to targets and KPI`s
* Attracting quality candidates to support your clients with their temporary requirements.
* Arranging interviews / Interview preparation
* Managing your temporary workforce whilst on assignment, this will involve running their payroll, managing their holiday pay, keeping them in suitable assignments.
Are you the person I am looking for?
* Do you enjoy the buzz of working in a fast paced sales environment?
* Do you enjoy a challenge?
* Do you get a kick out of winning new business or converting back previous clients?
* Do you enjoy networking, building and maintaining relationships?
* Are you money motivated and thrive when working towards targets?
If you can answer yes to the above then I want to hear from you
To be considered for the role you do not necessarily have to come from a recruitment back ground, but you must have some sales or business development experience, this can be either face to face or over the phone.
The salary is 19,000 - 22,000 dependant on experience plus bonus. You will have holiday entitlement and pension scheme
If you feel like this is the role for you, or would like more information please call today on - 0115 879 3500 and ask for Mel, alternatively apply online with your CV