We are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to work in Brook Street`s Coventry Hub. Working for a very successful branch of Brook Street you will have the opportunity to earn a basic salary of up to £25000 with uncapped on target earnings.
As a consultant you will come in and learn from an experienced team, developing relationships with businesses that are looking to grow, and finding them top talent by building relationships with current and future candidates. You will be responsible for building your own client base by researching specific subject matters and becoming an expert in certain industries. You will use social media and job boards to source suitable candidates, arrange interviews and conduct interview coaching.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Lead generation through various sources
- Cold calling for prospective new business
- Manage existing client`s requirements
- Conduct client meetings, promoting Brook Streets services/recruitment solutions
- Negotiate fees and contracts
- Write job adverts and publish online
- Manage job board applications, speaking to active candidates
- Search for passive candidates via social media
- Conduct telephone and face to face interviews with candidates
- Manage marketing campaigns to generate candidate attraction
- Liaise with clients and candidates daily
- Conduct interview advice/preparation meetings
- Meet and exceed KPIs and monthly monetary targets
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has either worked in recruitment and is looking for the next step or for someone who has as always considering recruitment as a career but has yet to make the leap!
- Previous recruitment experience would be desirable but not essential
- Sales experience
- Experience of working in a targeted, pressurised and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- IT literate
- Experience of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) would be ideal
- Investigative in nature, experience of asking open questions, getting people to talk about themselves
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Professional, sociable and friendly
- Punctual and reliable
37.5 hours Monday - Friday
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Up to £25,000 basic salary dependant on experience
- Uncapped OTE which can be very lucrative (Top performers earning £40,000+)
- 22 day holiday rising to 27 days plus all Bank Holidays
- On the spot ad hoc additional incentives
- Company wide incentives - reward and recognition
- Modern working environment
- Opportunity to progress
- Bupa Health insurance
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your cv
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***