Brook Street are recruiting for a recruitment consultant based in Reading on a Temp to Perm contract.
They're innovative, they're unique, have a sociable culture and are looking for someone to come be their friend and help them along the way.
It's their mission to unlock people's potential. They know that teams perform at their absolute best when all members feel like they belong. It is their mission to drive individuals' success and commit themselves to building a culture where everyone has the opportunity to do meaningful work and everyone's opinion counts.
You want to go to work and achieve something. You're proud of your work and you're glad to have landed a job like this, you find fun in the work you do, you're interested in learning, you engage with colleagues (and realise they are pretty awesome) and you're not afraid of a bit of hard work
Our client are looking for a recruiter to come and join their busy team in Reading. This role will be part of the team working alongside their two main clients. They work on some of the UK Government's largest clients and they need a confident, organised and dedicated individual to come and work with them and help them to succeed.
What you'll be doing:
* Liaising with managers and taking detailed Job Description
* Writing Job Adverts to post to job boards and internal database
* Screening and Sourcing internal and external candidates
* Working alongside team members to ensure excellent candidate experience
* Attending Assessment Centres
* Participating in client calls to give on-boarding updates
Reasons why you should apply to us:
* They're big - really big. With that comes career growth opportunities - they offer excellent training, you'll join a company where development and progression is actively encouraged and not just something they talk about
* They have an enviable client list - They work with some of the biggest names out there
* They ensure their working environment is supportive and collaborative, everyone has a voice and all opinions count
* Their goal is to disrupt the market, not just follow the status quo
* Sustainability is really important to them, in fact they are within the top 1% of companies worldwide tackling climate change and managing emissions
* You find this job advert
* You read it
* You contact us and tell us how great you are and that you are really interested in joining our client
* You come in and meet some of the team and verify all the truths written here
* You tell everyone how amazing your life has become
* You progress your recruitment carer with the best team out there
If you are interested please contact Katie now on 0118 9637482 or email .