We are recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to work in our Brook Street Worcester office. You will have the opportunity to work for a highly reputable and well-known recruitment agency whilst earning a competitive salary.
This is a full 360 recruitment opportunity where you will be responsible for growing a portfolio of clients, both warm and cold, booking meetings with them persuading them to use Brook Street as a recruitment supplier; this will involve some cold calling. You will be working in the department who recruit for temporary contracts across Worcester, Kidderminster and surrounding areas. You will be recruiting for a variety of roles which could include sectors such as Administration, Facilities, Call Centre/Contact Centre, HR, Legal Services and more!
You will be joining the Worcester Hub and temporary recruitment department. Brook Street is a highly recognised and reputable recruitment agency that have been in business for over 70 years. They offer a modern working environment and a wealth of incentives and opportunities with some of our top earners recently winning a trip to Las Vegas!
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Cold calling for prospective new business
- Lead generation through various sources
- Manage existing client's requirements
- Completing thorough candidate compliance checks
- Conduct client meetings, promoting Brook Streets services/recruitment solutions
- Negotiate fees and contracts
- Complete job shadows to gather a thorough understanding of the jobs you are recruiting for
- Write job adverts, manage job board applications and regularly speaking to active candidates
- Search for passive candidates via social media, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter
- Conduct telephone and face to face interviews with candidates
- Manage marketing campaigns to generate candidate attraction
- Liaise with clients and set up interviews
- Previous recruitment experience would be preferred
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle
- Sales experience
- Experience of working in a targeted, pressurised and fast paced environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) would be ideal
- Investigative in nature, experience of asking open questions, getting people to talk about themselves
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Professional, sociable and friendly
- Punctual and reliable
37.5 hours Monday - Friday
9am - 5.30pm
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive salary
- Uncapped OTE which can be very lucrative
- 22 day holiday rising to 27 days plus all Bank Holidays
- On the spot ad hoc additional incentives
- Modern working environment
- BUPA Health insurance
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Please call Charlie on 0121 633 3888 or 07484 543941 and send your cv.
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your cv has not been selected on this occasion***