Brook Street is a highly recognised and reputable recruitment agency and we are continuing to expand in the East Midlands. We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Permanent Recruitment team at our Lincoln Branch.
We are seeking hard-working, tenacious and driven individuals to join our team. This could be someone looking to develop their existing career in recruitment or someone who is new to the industry and ready to take on the challenge!
This is a full 360 recruitment opportunity. You will be responsible for taking a pro-active approach in growing a portfolio of clients. This will involve making high volumes of outbound calls, booking meetings and persuading new clients to use Brook Street as a recruitment supplier. As with most sales role, this will involve some cold calling! You will be recruiting for a variety of roles which could include Administration, HR, Legal Services, Call Centre/Contact Centre, Finance and many more.
WHAT ARE YOU DAILY DUTIES?
- Cold calling for prospective new business
- Lead generation through various sources
- Manage existing client's requirements
- Conduct client meetings, promoting Brook Streets services/recruitment solutions
- Negotiating fees and contracts
- Complete job shadows to gather a thorough understanding of the jobs you are recruiting for
- Write job adverts, manage job board applications and regularly speaking to active candidates
- Search for passive candidates via social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Conduct telephone and face to face interviews with candidates
- Manage marketing campaigns to generate candidate attraction
- Liaise with clients and set up interviews
- Previous recruitment experience would be preferred but not essential
- Experience of working in a targeted, pressurised and fast paced environment
- Have a full driving license and access to your own vehicle
- Sales experience
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience of social media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) would be ideal but not essential
- Investigative in nature, experience of asking open questions, getting people to talk about themselves
- Stable work history, be able to explain reasons for leaving previous positions
- Professional, sociable and friendly
- Punctual and reliable
37.5 hours Monday - Friday
9am - 5.30pm
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive salary
- Uncapped OTE which can be very lucrative
- 22 day holiday rising to 27 days plus all Bank Holidays
- On the spot ad hoc additional incentives
- Modern working environment
- BUPA Health insurance
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MATCH THE PERSON SPECIFICATION ABOVE ***
Please call Charlie on 0121 633 3888 or 07484 543941 and send your CV
***If you have not received a response within 48 hours, unfortunately your CV has not been selected on this occasion***