Recruitment Consultant (360)
Competitive salary +commission and excellent benefits.
Are you a driven and passionate person looking for the next step in your career?
A fantastic opportunity, to join a fun and vibrant team in the centre of Tunbridge Wells, has arisen for an aspiring Recruitment Consultant.
You will need to be an energetic, pro-active and resilient candidate who is willing and confident when speaking with people. Ideally you will have some business knowledge and terminology, however this is not essential.
The main body of your role will be to build strong relationships with NEW and existing clients, get to know your candidates well, in order to find them a role that best suits them and work towards your set monthly targets.
Some of your responsibilities will be (but not limited to)
- New business calls to prospect clients
- Maintaining relationships with existing clients
- Resourcing candidates for current roles and registering candidates who are looking for work.
- Meeting deadlines
- Quoting and negotiating fees
- Meeting clients / on-site visits
The skills required to be successful in the role are;
- excellent communication, written and verbal,
- ability to research companies effective through LinkedIn and other sources.
- negotiation skills
- and a high level of self-motivation
You do not require previous recruitment experience, but will ideally have worked in a role that has required you to communicate with various people at all levels, from all backgrounds.
If you have a drive for success and willingness to work as part of a team, this role could be the next step for your career! There are great opportunities for development and progression with the support from your manager, team and regional colleagues.