As part of internal development within our team, we are delighted to be seeking Commercial Recruiter to join our Woking Team, which covers; Surrey, Hampshire, Middlesex and West Sussex.
Our Commercial Recruiter will be adept at managing the recruitment and onboading of both temporary workers and temp to perm placements, from Business Support and Operational based staff, through to both skilled and senior Business Professionals across office based roles.
Part of the Manpower Group, Brook Street are one of the UK's longest standing recruitment firms, since our first office opened in 1946. The Woking team specialise in sectors including; Business Support, Operations, Finance and HR.
About the Team...
You will be joining a first class team of experienced Recruiters. Our office has over 25 years of experience between four of us, any support you need will always be on hand whether in person or remotely.
About the Job...
As a specialist Recruiter within the Commercial market, you will be responsible for building and developing a pipeline of candidates and clients within your Business Support/Professionals specialism. You will effectively be coming into a cold desk but will have every resource at your disposal, but building trust with your clients and candidates, hunting down opportunities and farming through to the end result will be purely down to you.
Your Key Attributes...
People with a background in Banking or Financial Services, Compliance, Telesales or a fast paced B2B Sales environment tend to do well in Recruitment, however we are completely open to your background.
Providing you can demonstrate our five key attributes we will consider you for our Commercial Recruiter position.
What we can offer you...
- A competitive basic salary with the opportunity of an annual promotion and payrise in your hands!
- 10% bonus on everything billed monthly for the first 6 months,whilst you are building your desk followed by an uncapped commission structure accessible from month 7
- Pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Private healthcare scheme (after qualifying period)
- Sharesave scheme (after qualifying period)
- External wellbeing platform
- External development courses
- Ongoing internal training and support throughout your career
- Hyrbid working - 3 days in branch and 2 from home
- Mobile phone, Laptop and all resources needed to work remotely
- Future career opportunities within the Manpower Group globally
Please apply now with your latest CV and Michelle will be in touch to discuss your application further. There will be an initial telephone conversation, followed by a 1st and 2nd stage interview and presentation.
This is an immediately available position following internal progression so we are keen to have someone join our team ASAP!