If you are looking to join an established organisation who train the best and rewards for your success, then I have an amazing opportunity for you. You will be part of one of the largest independent agencies who hold a Nationwide presence within the UK.
My client is seeking ambitious Recruitment Consultants whether you are just starting out up to managerial level to join their office which is based in the West Midlands.
As well as starting a career with a company that is very successful, with a £100 million turn over, you will have a chance to progress at your own pace with backing from the Management team who would be happy for you to grow to the highest level.
Your daily duties would include the full 360
* Cold calling for new business
* Lead generation through various sources
* Manage existing client`s requirements
* Conduct client meetings promoting the brand
* Negotiate fees and contracts
* Complete job shadows to have a full understanding of the job
* Write job adverts
* Manage job board applications and speak to active candidates
* Search for candidate thorough social media platforms
* Format cv`s to send to clients in a professional way
* Liaise with clients and set up interviews
* Conduct interview advice and preparation
You must be a self-driven individual and have the motivation to meet and exceed targets. You should be financially motivated and have goals to progress through your career. You will need to have over a year's previous recruitment experience in any type of Construction and/or Trades & Labour sector background.
You will be dedicated and driven within this role and be able to think on your feet is a must. You will need to show great communication skills, a competitive nature and be a true team player.
Salary is between £18,000 to £32,000 per annum (depending on experience) with an uncapped commission structure
Hours of Work - 8.30am to 5.30pm
Benefits: Free car parking, pension Health Insurance plus a lot more
Interested? Apply today! Or alternatively, Call Sue Walker on 0121 643 6954 or email for further information.