These are long-term temporary roles to start asap, paying £15 per hour.
If you have experience of working within recruitment, either internally or with an agency, then this may be the opportunity for you.
Our client is the national information and technology partner to the health and social care system using digital technology to transform the NHS and social care.
This post is aligned to the HR Recruitment and Resourcing team which is accountable for providing an outstanding Recruitment Service.
" Working from home initially (hybrid model will be introduced eventually).
" The office is be based in Leeds City Centre (LS1) so easy to travel into the office when required (looking to be a max of 3 days per week).
" Flexible Hours: Monday- Friday 37.5 hours a week (flexible hours between 8-6).
" Assignment length: 6-12 months initially (high chance of extension- subject to business requirements).
" Competitive Salary: £15.00 per hour (Annually £29,500).
Some of the skills and experience we're looking for:
- Previous experience of working in a recruiter or resource role, either in-house or in an agency.
- Experience of the full end to end recruitment cycle.
- Exposure to using a variety of sourcing channels to fill 'hard to fill' and volume vacancies including LinkedIn.
- Evidence of having built effective working relationships with a variety of stakeholders internally and externally.
- Excellent customer service skills, to support and provide candidates with an outstanding experience.
- You will have the ability to prioritise, manage your own workload, work in a fast- paced environment, and work to conflicting and changing priorities.