Recruitment Consultant (360) - Central Woking - Competitive basic + monthly commission and brilliant incentives!
Are you a passionate, hard working person with a strong sales background? Are you looking for a meaningful career that provides brilliant commission structure and a way to give back by helping others? If so, read on...
I am currently looking for a superstar sales person to join my team, working as a Recruitment Consultant based at our Woking branch. We cover all of Surrey and Hampshire and you`ll be connecting with business professionals every day via cold calling, networking events, social media and much more.
You`ll love getting on the phone, be highly organised and able to follow up, and have an incredible work ethic. Recruitment is not for the faint hearted - you`ll need to be tenacious, driven and willing to go the extra mile.
We have an amazing training scheme which will set you up to be incredibly successful, and our benefits include weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual prizes... think extra days off, lunch with the Directors, shopping trips, trips to America and much more. On top of all this, you`ll be able to earn 10% commission on ANYTHING you bill in the first 6 months!
What else can we offer you...
- A competitive basic salary with the opportunity of an annual promotion and pay rise in your hands!
- 10% bonus on everything billed monthly for the first 6 months,whilst you are building your desk followed by an uncapped commission structure accessible from month 7
- Pension scheme (after qualifying period)
- Private healthcare scheme (after qualifying period)
- Sharesave scheme (after qualifying period)
- External wellbeing platform
- External development courses
- Ongoing internal training and support throughout your career
- Hyrbid working - 3 days in branch and 2 from home (subject to change)
- Mobile phone, Laptop and all resources needed to work remotely
- Future career opportunities within the Manpower Group globally
If the above sounds like your cup of tea, and you want to work in a friendly, successful office please apply now! Please upload your latest CV and Michelle will be in touch to discuss your application further. There will be an initial telephone conversation, followed by a 1st and 2nd stage interview.
This is an immediately available position so what are you waiting for...?