Brook Street Social Care specialise in providing social care organisations with both temporary and permanent staff. We specialise in working alongside private and charitable organisations that provide a range of services to vulnerable adults and children.
Brook Street Social Care in Croydon is currently seeking a full time recruitment consultant to join the growing team, and assist with capitalising on the surge or needs we are currently seeing on our temporary desk.
Brook Street Social Care has been in operation since 1993, and was created specifically for the delivery of social care specific recruitment. We are part of a larger umbrella called Manpower Group, which is recognised as one of the largest employers in the world.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a warm temporary desk. The role is comprised, but not limited to the following:
- Sourcing, screening and retaining qualified and experienced social care practitioners seeking temporary work
- Posting adverts and managing other platforms used to attract the best workforce in the market
- Carrying out daily sales calls to new businesses
- Managing the day to day staffing needs or organisations that provide care and support to vulnerable people
- Processing timesheets and managing queries
- Working alongside a dedicated compliance team to ensure candidates are being cleared to work
- Setting and agreeing on daily objectives and targets to ensure consistent growth and personal development
In this role, you will provide an exceptional recruitment service, built on knowledge, trust and good communication. Whether you have recruitment experience, or sales experience, you will be trained, and you will have a studious mentality to ensure you embed the best practices around social care recruitment.
You will be driven to succeed, and have ambitions to be the best in your field. We are looking for someone who is serious about making a career, and wants to progress onto team leadership within their first year.
If this sounds like a role you are interested in, please do apply now.
Any questions you may have, please feel free to get in contact via my email,