Brook Street have been established for more than 75 years and are a trusted recruitment partner for hundreds of clients both nationally and locally within the Private and Public sector.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking a Recruitment Coordinator to work within our Bradford Public Sector Branch.
This will be a permanent position
- Salary £22,000 per year (pro-rata)
- Competitive bonus scheme
- 22 days annual leave + Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:30pm (potential flexibility)
- Hybrid working model, working a mixture of in branch and remotely
- Location: Bradford City Centre
Duties will include:
- Answering general queries via phone and email
- Sourcing and screening suitable candidates for current vacancies
- Acting as a first point of contact for all clients, managing their recruitment needs and overall performance of their temporary workers
- Checking required candidate compliance documentation
- Ensuring systems are kept up to date and entering data
No previous experience is needed within recruitment as this can be taught, but we are looking for someone with the following experience/personality/skills;
- Excellent customer service. On the phone, face to face and via email
- Can do attitude
- Able to use own their initiative and work unsupervised
- Able to work to deadlines and take accountability for their own workload
- Adaptable and confident to be able to have difficult conversations
- As a small team we employ, manage and payroll over 900 temporary workers every week so the ability to work `at speed` is crucial
- Able to pick things up quickly, systems and process's
If you would like to work as part of a driven and friendly team and are interested in all of the above then please apply or send us your cv directly!