A Recruitment coordinator opportunity has become available with our Health care industry client - seeking support for a 3 month contract based fully remotely.
This role is offering a salary of up to £22,549 per anum
Monday - Friday hours only, working 37.5hours per week between 9am-5pm or 8am-4pm and offering sole remote working from home.
The successful candidate will hold strong customer service and administration skills. You will be the first point of call for applicants in the recruitment process. You will be working in a busy team, collaborating with staff at all levels within the business to offer support and advice on all matters concerning recruitment and selection.
Key duties -
1. Ensuring managers are advised and updated at all stages of the recruitment process
2. Completing and monitoring recruitment documentation, ensuring this is in line with the company policies and procedures.
3. Working with mangers to agree interview timetables and avail abilities
4. Working with the Recruitment manager to advertise roles accordingly on a variety of media applications
5. Communicating with candidates at each stage of the recruitment process
6. Working with the recruitment administrators to ensure all pre-employment checks are complete including DBS applications
7. Work closely with short listing applications and maintain the recruitment database, ensuring all jobs etc are up to date.
8. Organising interviews and assessments for low and high volume recruitment drives
9. To attend and or conduct interviews and events as required
11. Working closely with managers to design and advise on interview/assessments
12. Preparing and providing interview packs to the candidates where appropriate
This role is looking to begin in the new year, if you are interested in hearing more about this and putting yourself forwards for a new exciting role to start in 2022 please please apply today and I will be in touch.