Job Title- Recruitment Manager
Hours - Monday to Friday
Flexible / remote / Working from home
Salary - dependant on experience, from £26,000 per annum.
Location - Hull
(Please note this is not a vacancy within Brook Street Recruitment)
Job Role Summary:
- To lead the recruitment team to ensure the development and staffing requirements reached
- To effectively manage resources to ensure safer staffing levels are maintained
- To support the head of with the planning and development of the service as a member of the recruitment team.
- To induct, train and support the team and provide ongoing effective supervision
- Review and improve processes and procedures to ensure continual improvement and transformation
- To implement and continually review and improve KPIs and other performance measures.
Update current and design new recruiting procedures.
Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
Recommend ways to improve our employer brand
Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
Participate in job fairs and career events
Build the company's professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners
- Experience as a Recruitment Manager, ideally over 5 years experience
- Previous experience working in an Agency Staffing Environment.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced staffing environment.
- Ideally would like experience in temporary recruitment.
- Excellent communication and the ability to influence at local and regional level
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and managing complex pieces of work
- Committed to support others
- Ability to handle difficult conversations and situations
Job specification will be provided once we have discussed the role with you via telephone. If you are interested in hearing more regarding this opportunity, please apply now to have your CV reviewed and you will be contacted if your CV has been selected to the next stage.