Brook Street are on the lookout for an of outgoing Recruitment Resourcer to help support the team based in the Brook Street Office, Nottingham City Centre as we go through an exciting growth period.
The role is for a 6 month temporary contract and may lead to permanent for the right candidate.
No 2 days will be the same. You will be searching for `Top Talent` in Nottingham to work for a large, growing organisation. Update adverts, telephone interviewing suitable candidates to match the role requirements along with inviting them to attend interviews.
You will have an element of creativity about you, and be social media savvy.
We are looking for someone who will post adverts to attract candidates but think outside the box for different methods of attraction too on social media and various job boards. Once you have found a candidate, it will require you to pre-screen them through a phone call, and if you deem them suitable, you will conduct a telephone interview before inviting them to attend a formal interview with the client.
This is an exciting role and excellent opportunity not to be missed!
We are looking for
* Previous experience in customer services or recruitment resourcer role
* Great communication skills both written and verbal
* Highly organised and able to deal with volume emails
* Creative and ability to think outside the box
* Working in a fast paced environment
* Previous experience to meeting deadlines
*Professional, dedicated work ethic.
Desirable although by no means as essential a great attitude and desire to learn new skills.
* Knowledge of Boolean searching
* Experience of interviewing candidates
* Previous recruitment experience
* Social media savvy - knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter and other Social Media sites
* Candidate attraction and retention knowledge
If this sounds like the role you are looking for then give me a call NOW on 0115 9476326