We are looking for a Recruitment Resourcer to join an exciting team based in our Uxbridge Branch. You will be a part of a team who specialise in recruiting customer service and sales staff to a one of our high-end clients who specialise in household appliance insurances. You will be required to work from home until the government advice changes.
The ideal candidate would be motivated to learn and grow professionally, have a good telephone manner and be organised and not afraid of challenges.
Your role as a Recruitment Resourcer will be to work as part of a team, under the supervision and direction of Sourcing Team Leads, to work on job vacancies across the full spectrum of the Customer Service/ Sales industry.
Your Key Responsibilities Will Include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing and researching client job descriptions, to understand a varied range of customer sales/ service vacancy.
- Searching across a variety of job boards, internal databases and social media, to source candidates for vacancies.
- Engaging with potential candidates, both active and passive, conducting telephone interviews to assess potential suitability for current client job vacancies.
- Reviewing CV's to see if they have relevant experience for jobs recruiting for as well as advising candidates to prepare suitable CVs for relevant positions.
- Booking potentially candidates in for telephone interviews.
- Conducting telephone interviews following a script provided and asking key questions the client has given.
- Booking potential candidates in for a face to face interview
- Liaising with different branches of Brook Street to ensure a smooth start to finish recruitment process
- Building rapport with candidates whilst keeping professionalism at all times.
This is a permanent position with a salary will be between £18,000-£19,500 per annum with potential to earn a bonus.
If you are looking for a temporary role then please still apply and we can discuss your suitability for the role.