Recruitment Resourcer - Immediate start!
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 per annum depending on experience
Hours: Monday-Friday: 9am-5pm (35 hours)
My client, a large pharmaceuticals organisation is looking for Recruitment Resourcer to join them on a 9-12 month temporary contract. You will be working as part of their Human Resources team, and you will play a crucial role in identifying the best talent within the market to join their communications function. As a Recruitment Resourcer, you will be working alongside the Talent Acquisition Specialists, and will support recruitment across a number of departments, including PR, Advertising, and Medical Education.
There is potential for this position to go permanent, with the opportunity to progress further in the role as they are looking to upskill and develop the right candidate over the course of this contract.
- Acting as point of contact for candidates throughout the recruitment process
- Maintain the Applicant Tracking System and update as and when necessary
- Advertise roles and monitor applications via the website and other job boards
- Use templates to draft offer letters and contracts to candidates
- Schedule telephone and face to face interviews
- Ensuring candidate compliance; inputting all relevant information into the system and updating as necessary
- Liaise with IT to request and obtain login credentials for new starters
- Ensure candidates are fully compliant; updating and logging all information on the system and updating as appropriate
What we are looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills and comfortable multi-tasking within a fast paced environment
- Experience in a Recruitment/Resourcer or HR Administrative role is essential
- Confident communicating with stakeholders across all levels
- Competent user of MS Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication skills
- Methodical, professional and articulate
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange an immediate start date. If you are interested in applying, please click apply now!
Unfortunately, due to the high number of responses we receive we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 3-5 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.