We currently have a vacancy for a resourcer to work within our busy office in Liverpool City Centre.
The successful candidate will possess excellent customer service skills, a professional and courteous manner and a drive to succeed.
The job will entail but not be restricted to; resourcing from CVs to find the right applicants for the roles, screening and calling applicants for their suitability, using a script. This person will be flexible about their duties as this can vary as and when the business dictates.
This is a fixed term, 3 month contract initially, salary will be £20,000 pro rata. The hours will be 9am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch each day. The role will be office based.
- Sourcing candidates for busy Government departments
- Booking in candidates for open days
- Ensuring an applicant is compliant to government standards
- Updating and producing spreadsheets
- Ensuring a candidate is fully referenced and chasing references when needed
- Scanning, photocopying and filing as and when required
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this position, we are looking for someone to start ASAP and this role does have the potential to progress further within the office.
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV and complete an online registration at www.brookstreet.co.uk/gov-apply