I am currently recruiting for a Resourcer/Administrator to join my team at Brook Street starting as soon as possible, based in our Holborn branch.
Full training will be provided, however ideally I am looking for someone with current exposure to the recruitment industry to hit the ground running.
- Using databases, social media and other channels to source suitable candidates for a variety of junior through to mid senior level positions
- Registering candidates including checking right to work documents
- Giving candidates pre-interview advice both over the phone and in person
- Writing engaging and relevant job adverts
- Monitoring the team inbox for candidates sending their CV
- Answering calls in the office
Although this is not a sales role in the conventional sense, you must have a confident and enthusiastic telephone manner to sell jobs to candidates over the phone, and be able to handle objections when required.
Required skills & expertise:
- Computer wizz and able to pick up new programs and databases with ease
- Professional and confident telephone manner
- Proven organisation skills
- Able to work at pace, with a keen eye for detail
- Some exposure to an office admin role, ideally within recruitment
- Not afraid of picking up the phone
- Able to challenge objections
- Excellent written and spoken English
Salary & benefits:
- £18,000-£20,000 starting salary
- Monthly shopping vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare (after qualifying period)
If you fit the above profile and are looking to join a brilliant team of like-minded individuals then apply now with an up to date CV and I will be in touch...