Recruitment Senior Administrator
Monday To Friday 9-5
£14.01 an hour
Temporary assignment until September 2022
Working directly to the senior executive officer of the People team, the main purpose of the role is to provide effective and efficient support to the department in the delivery of its core objectives. You will need to be well organised, be able to take the initiative, work closely with others and have good verbal and written communication skills as well as intermediate level Excel. The work is fast paced and involves multi-tasking. It is also varied and interesting!
The work includes but is not limited to:
- " Monitoring changes in hours, grades and contractual changes of staff members.
- " Setting up new temporary workers, liaising with business areas and managing our suppliers.
- " Maintaining all spreadsheets accurately to inform budget discussions and revisions.
- " Co-ordination external training for the business areas.
- " Assisting with invoice checks, travel expense reconciliation and Typing Service requests.
- " Highlighting and escalating any identified risks or issues and handling them if appropriate.
- " Handling various ad-hoc queries
- " Complying with the Policies, Standards, Procedures and Service Level Agreements set
What experience you do need to apply for the role?
- HR admin or Recruitment experience
Please note due to this role working for the Government you will need to undergo a security clearance
I look forward to hearing from you!