Recruitment Support/Admin Officer
Pay: £7.98 rising to £9.94
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
As a Recruitment Support Admin Officer you will support line managers run recruitment campaigns end to end, from advertising, to onboarding, so that they secure the best candidates in a timely and cost effective way.
This is a fantastic opportunity for applicants with a strong administration or customer service background looking to get their foot in the door of a public sector organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Upload completed job adverts onto the e recruitment platform, and check to ensure that process and policy is adhered to in relation to advert content.
- Keep line managers regularly updated on progress, and endeavour to remove any barriers to progress so that appropriate timescales are maintained.
- Handle queries from recruiting line managers relating to their recruitment campaigns.
- Work closely with line managers to process shortlisting and selection outcomes via the e recruitment system, ensuring that all job applicants are advised of outcomes.
- Initiate and process all pre-employment activity, including security, health screening and references.
- Keep line managers and successful candidates informed of progress.
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now! Alternatively, you can contact Emma C on 0161 228 6168.
Unfortunately, due to the amount of responses we receive, we are unable to provide feedback to all applicants. If you have not been contacted within 7-10 days, please assume you have been unsuccessful.