As a Recruitment Support Admin Officer, you will support line managers run recruitment campaigns end to end, from advertising, to onboarding, so that they secure the best candidates in a timely and cost-effective way.
This is a fantastic opportunity for applicants with a strong administration or customer service background looking to get their foot in the door of a public sector organisation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Keep line managers regularly updated on progress, and endeavour to remove any barriers to progress so that appropriate timescales are maintained.
- Handle queries from recruiting line managers relating to their recruitment campaigns.
- Work closely with line managers to process shortlisting and selection outcomes via the e recruitment system, ensuring that all job applicants are advised of outcomes.
- Initiate and process all pre-employment activity, including security, health screening and references.
- Keep line managers and successful candidates informed of progress.
- Issue contracts and any new starter paperwork.
We are working very quickly to fill this post and arrange interviews so if you are interested in applying, please click apply now!