Recruitment Team Leader (Medical) - up to £35,000 +commission- South West London
To lead the sales in line with target, develop and maintain a portfolio of compliant locum or permanent candidates to place into relevant roles. Maintaining a satisfactory profit margin as determined by the company. Grow market share for the company and become a trusted partner and market specialist. Lead the team of consultants to achieve the team and individual targets.
To act as an ambassador for the company to clients, candidates and internal junior colleagues.
- Providing exemplary leadership to your team colleagues
- Supporting and representing your team in front of clients, candidates and other departments within the business
- Providing advice and guidance to your team members when required
- Maintain good and open communication, advising them of available placements, letting them know of any changes to procedure, updating contact and work preference details on CRM system.
- Book work for candidates, using appropriate booking forms or emails, providing information on salary, client requirements and additional information as appropriate.
- Develop trusted relationships with all candidates, ensuring they receive an excellent service from Merco.
- Liaise with Sales Support and business support on any candidate led market information
To Clients (hospitals, surgeries, OOH services, care trusts and private health providers):
- Ensure clients are provided with compliant and appropriate doctors in a timely manner.
- Ensure booking procedures are followed and compliance documents are provided according to the level required.
- Maintain excellent written records of client interactions via CRM.
- Liaise with staffing units to source further business and place candidates.
- Lead new sales initiates, liaising and negotiating commercial terms in line with Merco's policies.
- Create a Personal Development Plan (PDP) addressing key skills you wish to attain
- Lead team learning, delivering a presentation to the business or market on a quarterly basis
- Liaise with compliance colleagues and facilitate calls with GPs/nurses to collate all required compliance information dependent upon client or framework requirements.
- Work with the marketing and candidate attraction team to identify under represented regions or specialities to develop your area of speciality
- Map competitor activity in your business sector
- Support colleagues in sales development
- Attend minimum 2 client meetings every month
Finance, timesheets and billing:
- Monitor timesheets received via CRM
- Liaise with finance colleagues on pay or bill queries
HR and Management team:
- Leading Team Performance
- Supporting colleagues in creating a PDP
- Leading performance management; promotion, sales, annual leave, sickness etc
Key Performance Indicators
Reporting in weekly and monthly sales meeting:
- Achieving and exceeding sales targets according to monthly targets set
- Achieving and exceeding working candidate numbers for your team
- All team members are reaching potential and meeting sales targets
- Ability to forecast and reforecast business
- Acting as an internal and external ambassador
- Customer focused and candidate centric
- Proven leadership of business and people
- Exemplary representative
- Business focussed individual
- Leading on quality and integrity
- Good persuasion, negotiation and communication skills
- Organised, able to manage yourself administratively
- IT literate
- Able to liaise with Senior Team colleagues