Recycling Operative - Standlake
Hourly rate - £9.85
Shift Pattern - Monday - Friday (17:00 - 2:00)
- Follow the company Health & Safety guidelines as outlined above
- Work closely with the shop floor management to maintain a high standard of cleanliness
- Empty refuse bins for all areas of the shop floor and canteens
- Carefully follow the hygiene plan, as outlined by the Hygiene Officer, to ensure that all routine activities are completed to schedule
- Work effectively alongside colleagues to ensure that tasks are completed in a timely and satisfactory manner
- Use of a compactor and bailer.
- Ensure that company standards are adhered to, while working within the company's disciplinary procedures. Ensure all necessary paperwork is complete and up-to-date
- Read, understand and follow all guidelines relating to chemicals and equipment. Adhere strictly to all onsite HACCP procedures and ensure that procedures and instructions are closely followed.
- Identify areas of inefficiency and waste, and suggest improvements to your line manager
- The jobholder should be open to working in different areas within the production process where required
Training and Education:
The jobholder may be expected to complete training in the following areas. The requirements will be dependent on the jobholder's previous experience, knowledge, qualifications, and the demands of the specific activities.
- Health & Safety
- Supervisory training related to the role
- Manual handling
- Manual/Electric pallet truck
- Safe systems of work
- Food handling/hygiene
If this is something of interest apply online today.