- £55,000 - £75,000 OTE
- Includes £5,000 Welcome Bonus
- £8,000pa relocation package if required
- 33 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (inc. Bank Holidays)
- NEST Pension
- Company Sick Pay
- Life Assurance
- Access to Benefits Package (Retail, Leisure, Entertainment Discounts, Access to Employee Assistance Program, Health & Eye Care)
This organisation is one of the leading and most innovative providers of young people`s residential care and education service within the UK. Due to success, restructuring of regions and expansion they are now recruiting a Regional Manager for their East of England region.
This will involve working across Lincolnshire & Cambridgeshire services supporting Registered Managers and care teams within a variety of services including children & young people, EBD and highly specialist services offering bespoke care packages. Its your role to provide leadership, direction and management to allow the Registered Managers to provide the best possible service available at all times
- You must be an experienced Registered Manager or already a Regional Manager within Children & Young People`s services.
- You must hold Level 5 leadership & Management (Children & Young People) as a minimum
- You will be able to demonstrate leadership, development and management experience within your current and previous roles.
Please contact us for further information and to apply -we are always able to offer "out of hours" telephone calls if easier for you to work around working hours