Brook Street are currently recruiting for an excellent opportunity to join one of our established clients in Nottingham as a Regional Officer. This role will focus on working with Senior Officers withing the organisation to assist with the provision services for members and branches across the East Midlands region.
This role will be working remotely with occasional need to travel into the office based in Nottingham City Centre.
Role - Regional Officer
Pay - £23.77 per hour
Hours - 9am-5pm (Monday-Friday)
Duration - 6 Months initially
Location - Remote with occasional travel to Nottingham Office
This is a great role that focusses on helping and offering guidance to members of the organisation, meaning that successful candidates can make an active difference to these other members. You will need to be able to manage your own workload and effectively work through designated cases from start to finish.
Role Responsibilities -
- Offer support and guidance to members of the organisation in a professional manner
- Communicate effectively with all parties involved
- Keep up to date knowledge of employment legislation
- Support Senior Officers, representing the organisation locally and strategically working with a range of stakeholders
- Contribute to the team and ensure strategic and operational targets are met consistently
Candidate Qualities -
- Ability to plan workload effectively and make sure deadlines are being met
- Natural communicator and able to negotiate effectively whilst representing members
- Conflict management skills
- Can show the ability to remain professional in challenging circumstances
- Knowledge of trade union and healthcare organisations
This is a fantastic chance for candidates to join this respected organisation and actively make a difference to the working lives of their members. If you feel you have the necessary skills to be a success in this role then apply now to hear back from one of our consultants and discuss this further.