Brook Street are currently working on behalf of our global IT client to recruit a Regional Program Management Assistant.
This is a contract role to start ASAP initially until end of June 2021 with the likelihood of an extension for at least a further 12 months.
The salary offered if up to £57,000 per annum (depending on experience).
Overview of HR Services
HR Services (HRS) is critical to the overall effectiveness of the HR experience across our client's business. It brings the HR support model and experience to a global scale by providing the platform for end-to-end operational services and employee experiences, with responsibilities spanning employee self-service, assisted support, and employee relations. Apart from being accountable for HR privacy, risk and compliance, it is responsible for the operational delivery across a broad range of employee life-cycle experiences such as onboarding, performance and development rewards, talent movement and offboarding. As the catalyst for HR digital transformation, HRS also leads the Human Capital Management solution strategy, with the global launch of our new HR Core Solution SAP Success Factors.
To realize our modern HR model that delivers exceptional employee experiences, our client are transforming their HR function through a set of programs that aim to modernize our policies, processes, tools and systems. These are global initiatives that may involve the connection across multiple program teams, local HR teams and extended partners, bringing about improved ways of workings for employees and managers.
In EMEA our client's Regional Program Managers need support in terms of the number of initiatives that they are currently handling particularly at the back end in terms of tracking, follow up, documentation, report backs, workshop preparation, and structure as well as assisting with some of the program and change management activities.
- Assist with the management of complex End-to-End HR Projects to develop concise strategies and liaise with stakeholders
- Help the EMEA Regional Program Managers to track key projects during all phases including deployment and adoption
- Help the EMEA Regional Program Managers to represent the entire portfolio of HR projects when talking to key stakeholders, including projects not owned by team, by connecting with the initiative owners to understand scope, deliverables and progress
- Lean in and help to drive some of the program and change management activities with programs we own in the team
- Help at the back-end in terms of having structure around project meetings, documentation, tracking, presentation updates etc.
- Help the team to plan ahead for upcoming meetings/activities and pulling the content together
- Assist with providing inputs to the creation of change plans for existing processes or new initiatives, and design appropriate implementation framework for delivering projects across geography.
- Construct a comprehensive impact assessment framework for change management, and oversee change across multiple stakeholders to ensure high-quality implementation.
- Establish performance indicators and clarify expectations to achieve consistency, accuracy, and timeliness of delivery, with reference to recognized expertise on policies and procedures for processes and services.
- Communicate the change management delivery model clearly to stakeholders across geography to reduce complexity and manage risk.
- Bachelor's degree (MBA strongly preferred) or equivalent work experience.
- Strong project and change management skills across a matrixed organization.
- Demonstrable experience in HR Program Management, ideally in tools, systems, process related work
- Project/change management accreditations desirable
Deadline for applications: Monday 12th April 2021 (although please submit ASAP)