Regional Program Manager
Brook Street is currently working on behalf of our Global IT Client to recruit a Regional Program Manager. This is a contract role until the 30th June 2020.
Salary: Up to £51,840 plus 5% end of contract bonus per annum depending on skills and experience
In EMEA our Regional Program Managers need support in terms of the number of initiatives that they are currently handling particularly at the back end in terms of tracking, follow up, documentation, report backs, workshop preparation, and structure as well as assisting with some of the program and change management activities.
Regional Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist with providing inputs to the creation of change plans for existing processes or new initiatives, and design appropriate implementation framework for delivering projects across geography.
- Construct a comprehensive impact assessment framework for change management, and oversee change across multiple stakeholders to ensure high-quality implementation.
- Establish performance indicators and clarify expectations to achieve consistency, accuracy, and timeliness of delivery, with reference to recognised expertise on policies and procedures for processes and services.
- Communicate the change management delivery model clearly to stakeholders across geography to reduce complexity and manage risk.
- Assist with the management of complex End-to-End HR Projects to develop concise strategies and liaise with stakeholders
- Help the EMEA Regional Program Managers to track key projects during all phases including deployment and adoption
- Help the EMEA Regional Program Managers to represent the entire portfolio of HR projects when talking to key stakeholders, including projects not owned by team, by connecting with the initiative owners to understand scope, deliverables and progress
- Lean in and help to drive some of the program and change management activities with programs we own in the team
- Help at the back-end in terms of having structure around project meetings, documentation, tracking, presentation updates etc.
- Help the team to plan ahead for upcoming meetings/activities and pulling the content together
Regional Program Manager Requirements:
- Experience with Microsoft internal platforms and tools
- Direct customer facing experience, conversant with senior IT professionals, backed by a strong understanding of their solution needs
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, calmly and confidently with a "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to build effective cross-group working relationships and work collaboratively with people at all levels of the organisation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Balanced skill profile including attention to detail, problem solving, organisation and time management.
Deadline for applications: Wednesday 4th December at 10:30am