Regional Sales Consultant
£35,000 per annum + Bonus (OTE £58k) + Company Car
Do you have previous sales and business development experience?
Are you looking for a new professional challenge, within a high energy field sales team?
Do you love the autonomy to drive your own success and ability to get in front of your clients?
Do you value a work environment built on Respect, Integrity, and Responsibility?
If you answered yes on all of the above, then read on:
Our client is an international multi-service provider, offering textile, hygiene and facility services solutions. They are currently recruiting for Regional Sales Consultants who will be responsible for sourcing, generating and building new business leads.
With a relentless focus on delivery and customer experience, your responsibility will be to obtain new business through product and service sales to new customers. You'll be targeted with achieving new business sales targets, which are part of the growth agenda for the division.
Who's right for the job?
The ideal candidate will ideally have experience in direct sales and business development, combined with confidence and a proactive approach. Key to the role is a positive attitude, willingness to learn and get stuck in. You will be polite and friendly, enthusiastic, approachable, and motivated to achieve results.
We are seeking high energy, ambitious, confident self-starters who thrive off challenge and possess desire and determination to succeed. Passionate about Sales you will possess first class communication, relationship building and influencing skills to drive sales and growth. You will work well under pressure and be relentless, resilient and determined in your sales approach.
About the job:
Your main responsibility will be to utilise your excellent communication and customer service skills as well as strong commercial acumen to proactively engage and drive new business opportunities. You must be confident in your ability to build business relationships and achieve your targets. The typical sale lead time in this industry is 2-3 months so it's a marathon not a sprint, but once signed deals can last around 3 years so attention to detail and commitment to the client is key.
You will cover a patch from Southampton across to Dorchester.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Conduct research and maintain detailed knowledge of customer base to generate sufficient quality leads.
- Develop an understanding of customer needs and alternative solutions.
- Create customized proposals as required.
- Successful delivery of proposals to prospective customers to secure new business.
- Negotiate prices to ensure that the best possible price is achieved, that profitability targets are maintained and that the Company remains competitive.
- Ensure all contract documentation and administration is accurate and delivered to the business in a timely manner.
- Maintain proactive contact with prospective customers to build relationships and improve the prospects of further additional sales.
- Update information onto the CRM system daily - cold calls, pipeline activity etc.
- Prepare monthly reports of sales versus target.
- Give structured feedback to Regional Sales Manager in order to improve the value proposition to customers.
What's in it for you?
Our client offers a basic salary of up to £35k, in addition to performance based bonus, with an OTE of £23k in commission.
The role also comes with company car, comprehensive training plan to support your professional growth, global incentive programmes including world trips, and an employer contribution pension.
Let's get started!
This is a permanent full-time position with a start as soon as possible. This would suit someone who has worked previously in sales or business development, managing and developing their own portfolio of clients for the last 12 months. They will have strong telephone communication skills, strong motivation to learn, and a passion for providing an excellent customer service.
For more information, please contact Ben at Brook Street South or apply now to send your CV.