Regional Sales Manager
Salary: Basic up to £50,000
We are currently looking for a passionate, driven, and innovative individual to join a diverse and ambitious team as a Regional Sales Manager.
As a Regional Sales Manager you will play a critical role in selling and developing business partnerships. You will be proactive and passionate, capable of creating their own sales leads as well as rapidly converting centrally driven enquiries.
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will be tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Generating and developing B2B connections.
- Identify, contact, and pitch to prospective partners through a range of BD activities including networking, local canvassing, and cold calling.
- Sourcing partners capable of delivering rapid growth to our network.
- Selling a range of partnership solutions to all prospects, converting interest into commercial negotiations, and securing board approval for new partnership deals.
- Converting commercial discussions into signed contracts.
- Spend time, generating leads, meeting customers, and closing deals.
What do we need from you?
As a Regional Sales Manager for our client will need you to have the following competencies:
- Sales and/or B2B business development experience in a fast-growing, dynamic business
- Self-starter used to self-generating interest and focusing relentlessly on delivering results.
- Ability to find & convert deals quickly with tenacity and dedication
- Demonstrable track record of sourcing & delivering deals
- Self-sufficient, deal-focused, and can-do mindset, willing to take risks to succeed.
- Outstanding communications skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to think independently to create interest in a proposal.
- You should have strong business and financial acumen to give others confidence & to give credibility to the selling process
As a Regional Sales Manager, you will get a great basic salary with excellent OTE bonuses available.
Opportunities to progress further in the business