Position Regional Transport Manager
Location Park Royal
Hours 40 hours per week
Salary £40,000 plus benefits
We are looking to recruit a Regional Transport Manager for my clients who are based in Park Royal.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of Transport operations of the business, including the monitoring of all procedures to ensure full compliance.
- All aspects of transport management.
- Business planning and budgetary processes.
- Health, safety and hygiene legislation.
- Transport legislation.
- Leadership skills.
- Negotiation skills
- Communication, written and verbal. Including presentational skills.
- High levels of literacy and numeracy.
- Inter-personal skills.
- Personal time management skills.
- Managing for performance.
- Training and coaching skills.
- Collaborative and networking skills.
- Planning and organisational skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- IT skills including Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to multi-task
Education, Qualification and Experience:
- At least six years in the transport industry.
- At least two/three years transport management experience.
- Operators CPC (Named Individual Certificate of Professional Competence).
- Educated to A' level standard or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Rational, calm and balanced with high degree of emotional intelligence.
- Confident and assured with low levels of personal anxiety.
- Open-minded and receptive to new ideas and concepts.
- Ability to operate strategically and tactically.
- Innovative and imaginative.
- High levels of self-motivation.
- Ability to multi-task.
- High level of integrity.
- Current UK driving licence.
- No convictions for failing to comply with UK licensing laws.