Up to £13.09 per hour + Free onsite parking/close to bus routes
27 days ago
ASAP Basic DBS dependant
TEMPORARY ROLE IN NEWPORT (37 HOURS A WEEK) running currently until 31/03/25.
Do you have an Admin background or Customer Service background and are you looking for Long Term Temp work for a large Public Sector Employer in Newport?
Register Admin Officer Job Description
- Examine evidence relating to requests to record Registerable transactions. To accurately update the Patents Register with the information provided on the form or ensure deficiencies/anomalies are brought to the customer's attention via letter/email/telephone addressing all points and suggesting ways forward where appropriate.
- To explain verbally and/or in writing how a decision has been reached in a professional and customer friendly manner. To investigate and respond to gaps, errors and irregularities in information.
- To answer telephone calls promptly and provide constructive advice to ensure a high standard of customer care. To take notes of the content of calls and annotate cases when necessary.
- To print off the EPO tape report and correct anomalies within 10 working days achieving an accuracy rate of 95%.
- Record EPO corrections and pre-grant changes within 10 working days achieving an accuracy rate of 95%.
- Once trained on the role, to participate in answering calls and emails for our information centre and helping other teams as and when required.
This role is a hybrid working role which entails a minimum of 1 day a week in our office at Concept House, Newport. There would be an expectation for individuals to attend the office as and when required, sometimes at short notice. There is flexibility around the day they attend, but if there is training/a meeting they will need to attend that day.
Pay and Benefits:
£13.09 per hour.
34 days holiday (Incl Bank Holidays).
Free on site parking.
Close to local bus routes.
This role is subject to a Basic DBS.
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF APPLICATION WE RECEIVE ONLY THOSE WITH THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS WILL BE CONTACTED
At Brook Street, we believe that by harnessing diversity of thought and experience across our company, exceptional things happen. We continually strive for a highly diverse workforce and an inclusive culture where everyone feels valued, listened to and able to discover their personal best.
Brook Street is a Disability Confident Leader, and we have also hold Gold Award status from the Defence Employer Recognition Scheme.
Our supply of Contingent Workers to the Public Sector Resourcing Framework (PSR) has driven us to take further steps in supporting candidates with disabilities or veterans. Through our Guaranteed Interview Scheme, we offer candidates with disabilities and veteran who meet the stipulated criteria for the role, a guaranteed interview with a PSR Sourcer.
Should you identify as a candidate with a disability or as a veteran, we encourage you to reach out to us via the Brook Street website. Here you will find a link to register your interest and the role that you are interested in. We are committed to engaging with you.
Throughout the application process we will discuss any reasonable adjustments needed. Your comfort and accessibility are of utmost importance to us, and we are eager to ensure a seamless communication journey.