On behalf of a reputable, established and forward thinking provider, I am recruiting for a registered care branch manager to oversee the day to day running of their supported living service for adults with learning disabilities and challenging/complex behaviours.
You will become a key member of the management team for an organisation who prides themselves on the delivery of person centred care and support, whilst ensuring the people they support live as independently as possible.
You will manage a team of support staff and work directly with the senior management team. It is essential that you ensure the highest possible standards of care are delivered and met, in line with both company and CQC standards.
Your time will be split between the Midlands head office and on service. It is essential that you meet all the requirements to register with CQC as the manager and also have the ability to share the on call rota.
This is the perfect opportunity for a competent, compassionate and person centred manager who can demonstrate a proven background within the Transforming Care field and experience supporting adults with Autism, challenging/complex behaviours and associated mental health diagnosis.
To be considered for the exceptional managerial role, you must:
* It is ESSENTIAL that you have supported adults who are transitioning from a hospital setting, back into the community.
* demonstrate proven experience as a manager within the field of learning disabilities and challenging behaviours, across the supported living sector (experience of 1:1, 2:1 and 3:1 support is a must)
* Be qualified to NVQ 5 or equivalent
* Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle
* Be flexible to share the on call rota
In return, you will receive a competitive salary up to £35000, dependent on relevant skills, qualifications and experience, generous annual leave allowance and the opportunity to progress.
Interested? For immediate consideration, please forward your CV via email or apply online today.