Registered Children`s Home Manager
We are looking for registered Children`s Home manager to work within the Surrey and Sussex Borders. Each home offers a comfortable homely environment for young males aged 13-18 years.
As the Registered Manager you will play a vital role in ensuring the smooth, safe and effective running of the home.
The ideal candidate would have 2 years` previous experience of managing a residential Children`s Home to a Good or Outstanding level and has experience of working with teenage boys.
- Experience children`s home manager
- Diploma Level 5 in Young People and Knowledge
- Experience of Safeguarding - skills needed to lead a team is (essential)
- Good understanding of the requirements of registration
- Previous Registration with Ofsted would be desirable.
- Experience of managing a staff team and good staff retention
The service is committed to providing outstanding outcomes for the young people and encouraging them to achieve to their highest potential. We provide a safe environment for them to build positive relationships and empower them to face issues from their past and look towards the future.
- You will help to develop the Workers within their roles,
- Carrying out supervisions,
- Taking on new staff and rota co-ordination.
- Responsible for ensuring Ofsted compliance for the homes is well managed and outcomes from inspections are positive
Salary: Up to £37,000 depending on qualifications and experience
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
40 hours a week
If you are interested in this role please get in contact with Kelly Grosse at BS Social Care on 02089181420 or email