We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Estate Manager oversee a brand new development featuring a number of privately owned luxury apartments in an Assisted Living environment. With 24 hour a day cover on site it means Home Owners are supported to excel within an independent lifestyle for as long as possible.
About the Role
Can you lead and motivate a team to succeed?
We are looking for an individual with a passion for performance, who will strive to ensure that our Home Owners flourish in a vibrant and caring community. Our Estate Managers work together with our parent companies to fulfil our vision to enhance the lives of a retirement community.
Reporting into your Regional Area Manager you will have full accountability for the day to day operational running of the service ensuring that all domestic & care needs are meet.
- Experienced in leading, inspiring and developing a team
- Proactive in your approach to self-development, ensuring you are able to support the business as we change & grow?
- Able to take a flexible approach to your role with a willingness to travel to other developments to learn /share best practice?
- The role would particularly suit candidates with experience in elderly care, i.e. domiciliary care or an elderly residential setting.
What do you need?
- You will need to become registered with the Care Quality Commission in order to be able to promote high quality management of domiciliary care where required.
- QCF Level 5 in Health & Social Care (Adults) or equivalent
- Flexibility to work some weekends
What can we offer?
We are focused on supporting you to achieve your goals and become the best that you can be. Our Learning & Development team will work with you to support your career development along the way!
- Company Personal Pension
- Life Assurance
- Fully paid induction
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Funded training & much more…
If you`ve got the experience and are ready for the next step in your career then we`d love to hear from you! Please call Celine Deglos at BS Social Care on 0117 9486300, email your CV to celine.deglos @ bssocialcare.co.uk or click on Apply Now. If you would like to discuss the role but are unable to call in office hours, please email and I will call you back at a convenient time.