We have a fantastic opportunity for a Registered Estate Manager oversee a brand new development featuring a number of privately owned luxury apartments in an Assisted Living environment. With 24 hour a day cover on site it means Home Owners are supported to excel within an independent lifestyle for as long as possible.
About the Role
Can you lead and motivate a team to succeed?
We are looking for an individual with a passion for performance, who will strive to ensure that our Home Owners flourish in a vibrant and caring community. Our Estate Managers work together with our parent companies to fulfil our vision to enhance the lives of a retirement community.
Reporting into your Regional Area Manager you will have full accountability for the day to day operational running of the service ensuring that all domestic & care needs are meet.
- Registered Manager within elderly care services, or experienced Deputy manager with strong knowledge of CQC and compliance legislation
- Level 5 Leadership and Management in Care (or working towards it)
- Able to take a flexible approach to your role with a willingness to travel to other developments to learn /share best practice?
- The role would particularly suit candidates with experience in elderly care, i.e. domiciliary care or an elderly residential setting
- Flexibility to work some weekends
What can we offer?
We are focused on supporting you to achieve your goals and become the best that you can be. Our Learning & Development team will work with you to support your career development along the way!
- Company Personal Pension
- Life Assurance
- Fully paid induction
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Funded training & much more…
If you've got the experience and are ready for the next step in your career then we'd love to hear from you! Please call Celine Deglos at BS Social Care on 0117 948 6300, email your CV to celine.deglos @ bssocialcare.co.uk or click on Apply.