Available for service users over 70, this is a development of 32 one bedroom and 22 two bedroom retirement apartments in Scarborough.
-Taking overall responsibility for the day to day operational running of assisted living development.
-Leading, directing, supervising and supporting staff teams working within the assisted living development in providing a range of services to meet needs of each resident.
-Ensuring compliance and CQC are registration,regulation and guidance.
- Ensuring that all financial policies and procedures are fully maintained and managed targeted expenditure of the assisted living schemes.
-Monday to Friday (alternate weekends)
- LEVEL 5 CARE MANAGEMENT QUALIFICATION (OR WORKING TOWARDS IT)
- EXPERIENCE AS A REGISTERED MANAGER (OR STRONG DEPUTY EXPERIENCE)
- EXPERIENCE MANAGING A SERVICE FOR OLDER PEOPLE (IDEALLY DOMICILIARY CARE BUT MAY CONSIDER ELDERLY RESIDENTIAL CARE)
- FLEXIBILITY TO WORK ALTERNATE WEEKENDS
- MUST LIVE WITHIN 20 MILES (MAY CONSIDER STRONG CANDIATES WHO LIVE SLIGHTLY FURTHER)
38.75 hours per week. This will include working alternate weekends.
Annual leave amounts to 33 days per year including bank holidays. The annual leave year period is from 1st April to 31st March.
Sick Pay and generous pension scheme.
If you had the right skills and experience for the role please contact either Ella or Kirsty on 0113 2154312 or click APPLY now!!!