Are you a Registered Nurse and would like to join a young and dynamic company who have a passion for the delivery of high quality patient-centred care? If so, look no further!
My client specialise in providing mental health, learning disabilities and neurological care and currently have over 50 services across England and Wales.
This fully compliant, modern hospital provides essential care for male and female adults who require on-going care for complex mental health needs so we are looking for a Physical Health Nurse who will be purely focusing on the physical health side of things.
- Registered as a first level RGN
- Evidence of clinical practice development
- Demonstrates effective verbal/written communication skills
- Successful experience of working as a member of MDT and creating a professional role
To be successful in the role, you will need:
- Ability to be flexible
- A willingness to learn
- Be a good team worker
- Be a positive role model
- Supportive or senior nursing staff
- Be able to demonstrate initiative, appropriate knowledge and experience
THIS ROLE IS MONDAY - FRIDAY 09:00 WHILE 17:30
In return for your hard work and dedication, you will get:
- £28,781 starting salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays and your birthday off, rising with length of service
- Contributory pension
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Staff benefits including lease car hire, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers and discounts
- Support with revalidation
- Free onsite parking
- Free meals at work
- Enhanced maternity package
If you would like to apply, simply click "APPLY" or call Kirsty May on 0113 2154312 for more information!